Saturday, April 11, 2009

MY CREW

Other than teaching our children about Christ and his gospel (and that they are loved) this is the lesson I want them most to learn. HOW TO WORK!!!! They have worked VERY hard for 2 days now putting up our new fence. It has been hard work and they have learned alot. The best thing is.......they haven't complained!!! How did I get so blessed with boys like this? Maybe it's their dads doing? Of that I am sure. See that little person in the red jacket? THIS is the reason for the fence. Although it has cost us a great deal, Ken said we would need it with 3 little children and it would be a lot cheaper than a hospital bill or worse...........AND my three little ones are worth it!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

Hey chavonne,,,love the new pics! You have such a beautiful family!
can you email me at kkwiens@xplornet.com. i have lost your email addy
I want to talk to you about a visit this summer.
i think you are in Utah now but i can't remember for sure....
would love to plan to meet up
Karen, ken,mya and aiden

April 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I found your blog! I love the work pictures and I bet you love the fence. I was just thinking the other day how much I learned from living in a country/farm environment. Nathan and Emma have been able to help one of the farmers around here do some chores over the past week. It has been great for them.

April 26, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home