Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Woods family ski trip

Here is Travis' first time skiing. He did really well. He LOVED it! These little people catch on so quickly. Here is our group. It was a very fun day. Here is Carson, Jayden, & Travis getting ready to "hit the slopes"

Travis and his daddy. Aren't they both cute?

WHEW!! Hard day of skiing. (He is sleeping IN our rolling bag we use for our ski trips)





1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica and Tom said...

So great to be teaching him while he is young. I went for the first time when I was 25. I can see how it could be fun if I knew what I was doing!! I looked like goofy in his how to ski episode. I am not joking I even lost a ski!

March 20, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home