Jaren's "SURPRISE" to my mom birthday party
I know it doesn't look like it but Jaren had about 12 friends at this party. He came home and told me that he had invited a few friends to come over for tomorrow (the next day) to just hang out and have fun. That would be fine I said, do you want any treats or anything. He said oh maybe just some cookies or something or well, we could just eat whatever we have. Ha! Ha! I know better than that. I went to the store and got a few things for a few friends and called it good. When Jaren got home from school he said that he invited some friends and that they would be here about 6:00. Well 6:00 came and only a couple friends showed up. I thought I was set with the food I had. Then 6:30 came and a few more showed up. Still in good shape. THEN........7:00 and THREE car loads showed up! Ummmmm good thing I could catch Ken on the way home to stop and pick up more pizza rolls and another birthday cake!!! I do have to say that it was a lot of fun. They came, they played, they rode 4 wheelers, they played the WII & Xbox, they laughed, and they ate, and ate, and ate.......they are ALL such good kids. I am soooo glad Jaren has picked some good friends


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home