I LOVE IT!!!!
These ladies were AMAZING & fun!!! Everything is free handed. They said they liked how I had the room arranged (yea) and then they went to work. It took them 2 hours. All I have to say is that it is WAY CUTER in person. Hope the girls like it. I might have to sleep in the room until they get here. :~))



These flowers on the doors and not quite finished. One of the ladies had to go and get some wood to make the center of the flowers. They are going to add some ribbon and "bling" to their names too. I will post another picture when it is all finished......I just couldn't wait to post some now. Now all I need are my girls!!!!


3 Comments:
Oh my heck Chavonne! The girls room is so danged cute!! I bet you are so excited for them to get here!!
WOW! They are very talented! And speedy! Can't wait to see it completely done. (although it looks done to me!)
What a great room! I am so excited for you to finaly have these girls home!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home