Getting started!!
Ok now is the time I have been waiting for. It is time to get my baby girls room done! How do you decorate for a girl???? I have been so frustrated and do not have a CLUE so I took the easy way out.......I have hired someone to come in and decorate for me. They are coming on Thursday and I am so excited. I have tried to do some things myself...exhibit A (bellow). I have done a couple other things but just could not put it all together. I figure I have waited SO LONG for this and I want it to be perfect. I can't wait to see how it turns out!


2 Comments:
I can't wait to see the finished room - this is so exciting!
Hey I know the feeling! How do we decorate for a girl when all we have is boys??? Can't wait to see the end room! Your little girl is going to love it! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home