Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Madson Reunion "09"

Here are a few (ok, A LOT) of pictures from our Madson reunion in July/Aug. I had so many fun pictures but don't have time to post them all. We held it in Hagerman Idaho. It was called Thousand Springs resort. I was in charge of it this year and it was alot of work. Thankfully I am not in charge for 6 more years!!!
Here is Jesse and Eric. Who comes up with these ideas??? Huummmm Here is Andrew and Isaac signing each others shirt.
Grant getting his face painted by Grandpa.



Travis helping Ken sign Isaac's shirt.


I just LOVE this picture. Jed with his "brown" cousin as Gen calls him. '~))






1 Comments:

Blogger KDorman said...

Great pics!!! It was great to see your brothers and sisters and parents! It looked like you all had lots of fun!

August 26, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home